Reusable Face Mask in Navy
These reusable face masks are a special Humi release made with the intention to help support the livelihood of displaced Filipino garment workers.
If you are not a healthcare provider or a frontliner, please opt for reusable face masks instead and leave the medical grade ones for those who are most in need.
Other colors are also available here.
All sales for this product are final and are not valid for repairs, returns or exchanges.
This product is available for shipping nationwide.
Upcycled soft bamboo cotton (moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial)
Why you'll love it
- Comes with a pocket to insert your choice of filter
- Has garterized ear loops
- Made at the safety of the garment workers' homes so no two masks are identical
- Sold individually but comes with a 10% discount for orders of 10 pcs. or more. Enter code upon checkout: FACEMASK10OFF
- Handmade by displaced Filipino garment workers
- Always wash before and after every use.
- While the mask gives some sort of protection, these do not share the same level of protection as medical grade surgical masks. Continue to practice proper hygiene (wash your hands regularly!) and social distancing.
- All masks are disinfected before delivery but we still suggest that you wash them before use.
Approx. 4 inches in height (via tape measure) and fits most women face shapes
Note that actual product color might slightly differ from what you see on screen due to photographic lighting and difference in monitor settings.