Scent: Green Tea and Mint
Made in collaboration with Filipino startup, Mitsa Co.
It's that uplifting scent of green tea with a bright but subtle punch from mint that gives Anew a familiar-but-not-really scent you'd want to swim forever in. Trap your rooms with this wonderfully nuanced, refined, and gentle scent reminiscent of spring slowly breaking into summer.
Have the option to add a monogram-ready circular coaster to your candles, too! They come at a special price when bought with our Lights by Humi curations. But should you need more, they are also sold separately here.
Best to alternate with Refresh (Warm Cotton and Fresh Laundry).
All purchases from our Lights by Humi collection are final and are not valid for refund, return or exchange.
This product is available for shipping nationwide.
The round leather candle coaster is valid for complimentary monogram. Maximum of six (6) non-repeating letters. Estimated lead time of 5 to 14 working days. Details are available here.
Why you'll love it
- Made with environment-friendly soy wax so you are assured it burns cleaner, safer, longer
- No artificial colors or dyes were used in our candles
- Perfect for small spaces, it has a light scent throw that offers just the right bit of calm and relaxation every time you light it up
- Features a wooden wick giving off that exciting crackling sound
- Have the option to add a circular coaster, ensuring (1) the glass jar doesn't slip or slide no matter where you place it and (2) that your candle will always have a special place of its own on your desk
- Handmade and hand poured in small batches in collaboration with Filipino start-up, Mitsa Co.
Candle - 100% natural soy wax
Circular Coaster - Upcycled Vegan Leather
All products from Lights by Humi are individually boxed and wrapped in sustainable bubble wrap. Note that with the nature of the soy wax and our hot temperature in the PH, it is possible to see "sweat" form on top of the candle. This is normal and will not affect the quality of your candle burn.
5.5 oz jar with wooden lid with an estimated burn time of at least 20-22 hours; life is extended up to 36 hours, all depending on the beauty of your first burn.
Printed care guides will be provided with every order. For more details, we've also made them available here.
Note that actual product color might slightly differ from what you see on screen due to photographic lighting and difference in monitor settings.